The forth PDUG event just finished, and it was a great conference again!
I could count about 50 attendees on the DB2 for z/OS track, and about 30 more on the LUW track.
Many great presenter and presentations, I particularly enjoyed:
- What’s Big Data about ? by Tom Juhl
- Non-standard Data Recovery Techniques by Wenjie Zhu and Shu Wang
- Analyzing Resource Serialization & Concurrency problems by Bart Steegmans
- DB2 v11 Overview by Michal Bialecki
- Recent Changes in DB2 logging by Andy Ward
Last but not the least, there was a great networking event on Monday, and some of us stopped by a “sausage van” on the way back to the hotel, to taste a famous traditional home-made Polish pork sausage. Delicious!