IDUG hosted its annual 2017 NA conference in Anaheim (California) a few weeks ago.
The event was a real success, with 500+ attendees.
|Terry Johnson kicks-off the event with Mickey Mouse gloves|
Top 5 sessions (in my point of view):
- B02: DB2 Monitoring From Zero to Hero (Mariusz Koczar)
- V02: Validating DB2 Recovery Time Objective (RTO) on a Live Production System (Bjarne Nelson)
- A11: Tear Down the Wall – Breaking the Partition Limits in DB2 12 (Emil Kotrc)
- G08: The DB2 12 Catalog – What Happened Since DB2 11 (Steen Rasmussen)
- E16: Using REXX to Build Your Own DB2 Tools (David Simpson)
|Emil Kotrc presenting Partition Limits in DB2 12|
|Troy Coleman speaks about DB2 Security|
|Steve Thomas enjoys explaining DB2 locks|
|The CA Technologies team at IDUG|
The next IDUG North America DB2Conference will take place on April 29 - May 3, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Interested to attend? Act now! The call for presentation for next IDUG NA is opened! (if you are selected as a presenter, the conference fees are for free).
|It's not always only about DB2 ...|
Post a Comment